Helpful Links & Documents
- Students having obtained their first University degree in a foreign country must apply via UNIASSIST e.v. That involves submitting the Beuth online application form which can be obtained via the Beuth online application sytem. The Beuth online application system is in German only but a guide in English how to generate that form using this system can be found here..
- The regulations for additional modules are set out here.
- A description how to use the Beuth Online Service Portal to enrol in the courses / modules of the M-IC program and to use other services such as printing an enrolment certificate can be found here. Note that the document is password protected but students admitted in the program may contact their academic advisor for the password.
- An overview about General Studies modules offered in English language can be found here (structure of the offered language modules) and here (all offered modules)
- A description how to apply for the Master's Thesis
Study and Exam Regulations / Studien- und Prüfungsordnung (StuPO): Amtliche Mitteilung Nr. 35/2017
Module Catalog / Modulhandbuch: Module Catalog for the degree program entitled Informations and Communications Engineering
Regulations for Admission and Enrolment / Ordnung für die Zugangsregelungen und Immatrikulation (OZI): Lesefassung der amtlichen Mitteilung Nr. 30/2017 (incl. language requirements)